Artifactory / Gradle / Jenkins

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
2 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Artifactory / Gradle / Jenkins

abe98
Hi there, I have a gradle project which I have enabled the artifactory-gradle plugin to publish to artifactory.

Everything seems to work fine, however this nasty 3 page exception is printed into the logs everytime it runs.   I have double checked the user has proper delete permissions.   When I click on the urls' it mentions, they seem to come up fine.   Is it possible the sha1 is in process of being created while the plugin is downloading it?   I have also checked the artifactory logs, nothing useful in there.   Would really appreciate any input here..

Jenkins: 1.620
Artifactory: 3.9.2
Gradle: 2.7

Deploying artifact: http://.....:8081/artifactory/atest/com/gradle/plugins/oraforms/plugin/1.0/plugin-1.0.jar
Failed while reading the response from: PUT http://....:8081/artifactory/atest/com/gradle/plugins/oraforms/plugin/1.0/plugin-1.0.jar.sha1;build.timestamp=1444275038020;build.name=dev01.poc-ace_;build.number=24 HTTP/1.1
java.io.EOFException: No content to map to Object due to end of input
Could not build the build-info object.
org.jfrog.build.util.VersionException: Error occurred while requesting version information: Internal Server Error
        at org.jfrog.build.extractor.clientConfiguration.client.ArtifactoryBuildInfoClient.verifyCompatibleArtifactoryVersion(ArtifactoryBuildInfoClient.java:348)
Caused by: java.io.IOException: Internal Server Error
        at org.jfrog.build.client.ArtifactoryHttpClient.getVersion(ArtifactoryHttpClient.java:149)
        at org.jfrog.build.extractor.clientConfiguration.client.ArtifactoryBuildInfoClient.verifyCompatibleArtifactoryVersion(ArtifactoryBuildInfoClient.java:346)
        ... 84 more
:artifactoryPublish FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

* What went wrong:
Execution failed for task ':artifactoryPublish'.
> java.io.IOException: Could not publish build-info: Error occurred while requesting version information: Internal Server Error

* Try:
Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: Artifactory / Gradle / Jenkins

abe98
upgrading to latest artiactory version 4.x solved it for me.