classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
1 message Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Probable data corruption from power outage

sdeschenes

Hello,

My company experienced a power outage over the weekend and our Artifactory server was caught in it. After Artifactory was restarted, it looks like a number of our artifacts were lost. As of Friday, we had over 27,000 artifacts and as of this writing, we have just over 17,000 artifacts. There is nothing in the logs that indicates any database issues. We are using the default derby database. Is there a way to check the integrity of the database? Is there a way to re-index to confirm that artifacts were indeed lost?

Artifactory OSS 3.6.0

Tomcat 6.0.32

Java 1.7.0_45

Windows Server 2008 SP 2

We are looking to restore from a backup, but I wanted to know if there was more I could do to resolve our issue.

Thanks,

Scott Deschenes

The information contained in this electronic message and any attached document(s) is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the designated recipients named above. This message may be confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone (603) 262-6300 or by electronic mail immediately. Thank you.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mobile security can be enabling, not merely restricting. Employees who
bring their own devices (BYOD) to work are irked by the imposition of MDM
restrictions. Mobile Device Manager Plus allows you to control only the
apps on BYO-devices by containerizing them, leaving personal data untouched!
https://ad.doubleclick.net/ddm/clk/304595813;131938128;j