RSS and email subscription

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

RSS and email subscription

Ronn.Chinowutthichai

Hi there,

Have anyone thought about a feature that allow user to subscribe to certain repo/groupid and or artifact id and be notified  when new release has been deployed to the repository?

I think it would be really handy to help people keep up with new version of libraries as they become available.


Cheers,
rOnn c.

##########################################################
DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to copy
or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent
of Toyota.

Opinions expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the
sender and not necessarily the opinions of Toyota.
Please scan this email and any attachment(s) for viruses.
Toyota does not accept any responsibility for problems caused by
viruses, whether it is Toyota's fault or not.
##########################################################

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RSS and email subscription

Jorg Heymans-4
+1, an email notifier (configurable per repository) would be great too.

Regards
Jorg

On Dec 7, 2007 4:47 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi there,

Have anyone thought about a feature that allow user to subscribe to certain repo/groupid and or artifact id and be notified  when new release has been deployed to the repository?

I think it would be really handy to help people keep up with new version of libraries as they become available.


Cheers,
rOnn c.

##########################################################
DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to copy
or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent
of Toyota.

Opinions expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the
sender and not necessarily the opinions of Toyota.
Please scan this email and any attachment(s) for viruses.
Toyota does not accept any responsibility for problems caused by
viruses, whether it is Toyota's fault or not.
##########################################################


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Check out the new SourceForge.net Marketplace.
It's the best place to buy or sell services for
just about anything Open Source.
http://sourceforge.net/services/buy/index.php
_______________________________________________
Artifactory-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/artifactory-users


Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RSS and email subscription

Jorg Heymans-4
I've create http://www.jfrog.org/jira/browse/RTFACT-294 to track this.

On Dec 7, 2007 9:14 AM, Jorg Heymans <[hidden email]> wrote:
+1, an email notifier (configurable per repository) would be great too.

Regards
Jorg

On Dec 7, 2007 4:47 AM, <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi there,

Have anyone thought about a feature that allow user to subscribe to certain repo/groupid and or artifact id and be notified  when new release has been deployed to the repository?

I think it would be really handy to help people keep up with new version of libraries as they become available.


Cheers,
rOnn c.

##########################################################
DISCLAIMER:
This email and any attachment may contain confidential information.
If you are not the intended recipient you are not authorized to copy
or disclose all or any part of it without the prior written consent
of Toyota.

Opinions expressed in this email and any attachments are those of the
sender and not necessarily the opinions of Toyota.
Please scan this email and any attachment(s) for viruses.
Toyota does not accept any responsibility for problems caused by
viruses, whether it is Toyota's fault or not.
##########################################################


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
SF.Net email is sponsored by:
Check out the new SourceForge.net Marketplace.
It's the best place to buy or sell services for
just about anything Open Source.
http://sourceforge.net/services/buy/index.php
_______________________________________________
Artifactory-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/artifactory-users



Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RSS and email subscription

Turbo-2
In reply to this post by Ronn.Chinowutthichai

any news on this subject?

is there now an email notification or rss feed available on artifactory?


rgds
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/RSS-and-email-subscription-tp14206360p24090008.html
Sent from the Artifactory-Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal Reports - New Free Runtime and 30 Day Trial
Check out the new simplified licensing option that enables unlimited
royalty-free distribution of the report engine for externally facing
server and web deployment.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects
_______________________________________________
Artifactory-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/artifactory-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: RSS and email subscription

Yoav Landman
Administrator
Hi,

Currently not. We scheduled this feature for the next minor release, after 2.1 is released.

Thanks,

Yoav

On Thu, Jun 18, 2009 at 1:08 PM, turbo-555 <[hidden email]> wrote:

any news on this subject?

is there now an email notification or rss feed available on artifactory?


rgds
--
View this message in context: http://www.nabble.com/RSS-and-email-subscription-tp14206360p24090008.html
Sent from the Artifactory-Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Crystal Reports - New Free Runtime and 30 Day Trial
Check out the new simplified licensing option that enables unlimited
royalty-free distribution of the report engine for externally facing
server and web deployment.
http://p.sf.net/sfu/businessobjects
_______________________________________________
Artifactory-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/artifactory-users


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you an open source citizen? Join us for the Open Source Bridge conference!
Portland, OR, June 17-19. Two days of sessions, one day of unconference: $250.
Need another reason to go? 24-hour hacker lounge. Register today!
http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;215844324;13503038;v?http://opensourcebridge.org
_______________________________________________
Artifactory-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/artifactory-users